height

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Launch Event

The Angels of L19 is officially released on 19 August. On 18 August, there will be an online launch event: a conversation between Adam Roberts (author of The Thing Itself, etc.) and myself about the book. Tickets are free if you order a copy of the book from the event host, Topping & Co. (link below – they have signed copies) – and also if you've already pre-ordered the book from the publisher, Weatherglass. The info to access the Zoom meeting will be sent out by email the day before I think.

Adam is super-smart and funny – he was also the external examiner for my PhD. And I have some old photos (including one of me in a chicken suit). So it should be a fun chat.

Here's the link:

https://www.toppingbooks.co.uk/events/st-andrews/jonathan-walker-and-adam-roberts-for-the-angels-of-l19/

No comments: